Experienced Medical Malpractice Lawyers in New York City Fight For Victims
Accomplished advocates have offices throughout the New York City metro area
New York City is known for having the best of everything. That usually includes medical care, but with more than 40,000 doctors serving a population of more than 8 million, problems are bound to occur. When they do, the medical malpractice lawyers in New York City of Rich & Rich, P.C. are well known for successfully representing victims of medical and dental malpractice. When a healthcare professional’s performance deviates from the standard of care and those actions result in harm, we vigorously pursue appropriate monetary damages for the victim and possibly their loved ones.
Attorneys Marc Rich and Jeffrey Rich have more than 50 years of combined experience and each has earned an AV® Preeminent™ Peer Review Rating by Martindale-Hubbell®, a recognition of their legal ability and ethics by attorneys familiar with their work. With offices in Queens and Long Island as well as Manhattan, we serve people throughout the New York City metro area injured by medical malpractice.
Our NYC medical malpractice lawyers hold doctors and other healthcare providers accountable for errors
No matter what type of malpractice occurred in your case, our dedicated medical malpractice attorneys in New York City have the resources to identify the negligent parties. We handle cases relating to all types of medical misconduct, including:
- Surgical errors — When you undergo surgery, there is no way for you to determine if mistakes were made during the procedure. Our lawyers conduct thorough discovery and call upon medical experts when necessary to prove that a surgical error occurred.
- Diagnosis problems — The failure to diagnose a medical condition can have serious, even fatal, consequences. We will demonstrate the harm that you suffered because of a poor or missed diagnosis.
- Emergency room mistakes — The chaotic nature of an emergency room often leads to oversights and substandard care, including the failure to properly administer anesthesia. Regardless of the specific condition, we will investigate to see if professional standards were violated.
- Birth injuries — Treatment during childbirth requires great sensitivity because one mistake can trigger irreparable harm in an infant. In these cases, we detail the full extent of damages incurred by the child and their family.
- Dental nerve injuries — Can occur after a botched implant or extraction procedure, dental nerve injuries can lead to severe and enduring nerve pain. Our dental malpractice lawyers work diligently to hold the responsible parties liable for their carelessness.
New York law requires malpractice victims to file a lawsuit within two and a half years from the injury or end of treatment. Our NYC medical malpractice attorneys offer a free initial consultation so that you can get the advice you need immediately.
Proven New York medical malpractice lawyers work tenaciously to maximize client compensation
When you or a loved one has been harmed by medical malpractice, you have only one chance to obtain justice from the wrongdoers. It is crucial to rely on a law firm with a proven record of success. We have secured substantial results in several recent cases including matters arising from:
- Dental malpractice — Jury verdict of $2,300,035
- Birth injury —Pretrial settlement of $1,500,000
- Colonoscopy injury — Pretrial settlement of $1,000,000
- Wrongful death (unnecessary surgery performed incorrectly) — Pretrial settlement of $750,000
Don’t accept a substandard offer from a medical provider or insurance company without gaining an informed assessment on the value of your claim. Our New York City medical malpractice attorneys have the skill and experience to evaluate your case honestly and maximize your financial recovery.
Contact an experienced NYC medical malpractice lawyer for a free initial consultation
Rich & Rich, P.C. represents medical malpractice victims and other personal injury plaintiffs throughout the New York City metropolitan area. Please call 347.696.7707 or contact us online to schedule a free initial consultation with a New York City medical malpractice attorney at our office in Lower Manhattan, two blocks from the Freedom Tower. We also have locations in Bayside, Queens, and Roslyn Heights, Long Island.