New York City and Manhattan Medical Malpractice, Nursing Home Neglgence, Birth and Personal Injury Lawyers
The law firm of Rich & Rich, P.C. can be counted on to deliver a highly personal touch for your personal injury lawsuit. In the unfortunate event that you suffer a personal injury, contact Rich & Rich, P.C., New York’s premier personal injury law firm. Located in lower Manhattan, we have successfully recovered millions of dollars in damages for victims and their families across New York. The firm handles injury cases including New York motorcycle accidents, truck and car accident collisions.
The firm of Rich & Rich, P.C. practices in medical malpractice litigation in Manhattan, with a particular expertise in New York City nursing home malpractice including abuse, neglect, injuries, and elder abuse. Your Manhattan malpractice case belongs in the seasoned hands of Rich & Rich, P.C.. If you or a loved one suffer any type of nursing home injury, or if your child has a birth injury in New York City, call our firm immediately to begin the process of protecting your rights.
We recover money damages for injuries resulting from:
We are extremely skilled at bringing all types of medical malpractice cases in Manhattan. Medical malpractice consists of negligence by professional health care providers. When a health care professional’s performance deviates from the standard of care, and those actions result in harm, the health care professional may be liable for monetary damages. There are thousands of individuals who are injured or die as a result of medical malpractice each year.
Medical malpractice lawsuits arise under the following circumstances:
- when a medical specialist deviates from a nationally accepted standard of practice in that field of medicine
- when a physician during the general practice of medicine deviates from the generally accepted standards of practice in the community
- when a hospital has inadequate sanitation, administers improper or overdoses of medication, engages in negligent nursing care, or has equipment failure
- when a government agency improperly operates a hospital or provides improper specified medical care
- when a physician fails to obtain the informed consent of the patient before performing a procedure or operation
- when a physician fails to properly treat a condition
- when a physician fails to perform surgery properly
We are experienced advocates in birth injury lawsuits, including New York City cerebral palsy lawsuits. If your child is diagnosed with cerebral palsy, and you think there is reason to believe there were difficulties during the birthing process that caused the condition, we are here to assist you and will review your case at no charge. The most common causes of Cerebral Palsy include negligent prenatal care by a doctor or by a mistake in the delivery room.
If you have a New York City nursing home lawsuit, we are experienced advocates in this area. Nursing home abuse and neglect are horrific crimes against people who are too weak to defend themselves.
Contact us if a member of your family has experienced:
- unexplained bruises or injuries
- staff endeavoring to obtain money from patients
- inappropriate use of restraints and beatings
- sexual abuse
- verbal abuse
- failure to turn patients in bed or move them from wheelchairs, causing ulcers or bedsores
- slip and falls because of inattention of staff
- malnutrition and dehydration
- unexplained injuries such as a broken hip
- sepsis infections
- medication errors
- accidental death
We will fight for you to obtain the compensation needed to move your loved one from the facility, and will advocate for you to take the necessary steps to stop the often-criminal behavior by staff and the organization.